With My DLD, you can register as a member of DLD, maintain your personal profile, share parts of it via your personal page and manage your invitations and attendance to DLD events. My DLD (the “Service”) is offered by DLD Media GmbH, Arabellastr. 23, 81925 München (“We”). The following terms and conditions apply:
- You need to be 16 years or older to register.
- You may not maintain more than one account.
- You are responsible to protect your access information, including your password. We may offer the option to sign up through third party accounts (e.g., Facebook or Twitter). If you choose to do so, these third party platforms will specify what exact information from your account(s) is going to be shared with us and by confirming your agreement you allow them to send us this information and you authorize us to collect, store and use it in the same manner as information provided directly by you.
- You represent and warrant that the information you provide is correct and does not violate the rights of third parties (e.g., copyrights or personal rights).
- Registration is free. We reserve the right to decline registration requests and to change or discontinue the Service at any time. Please make sure that your profile information is safely backed up in other places, since we take no responsibility to store this information for you and are not liable in case of a loss of data.
- You can freely edit your profile. Parts of your profile information (first name, last name, company, job title, fields of operation, picture, biography, Twitter name) are automatically included in your personal page, which is by default visible only to you. You may choose (and edit your choice at any time) among different visibility options for your personal page: The public, Only DLD participants, Only me.
- You may terminate your registration at any time by sending us an E-Mail. We may terminate any registration with immediate effect by giving notice via E-Mail to the address on record in the profile.