To link your Twitter account with your DLD profile, we need you to enter your DLD Email and Password. You only do this once.
To link your Facebook account with your DLD profile, we need you to enter your DLD Email and Password. You only do this once.
Google and Google+
Google is a global technology leader focused on improving the ways people connect with information. Google´s innovations in web search and advertising have made its website a top internet property and its brand one of the most recognized in the world. Over ten years ago Google opened its first office in Germany.
On Tuesday, June 28, 2011 Google announced the Google+ project.
Google+ aims to make sharing on the web more like sharing in the real world: you share different things with different people. We started the Google+ project to see what a Google approach to sharing would look like, and to see if we could come up with a better way of connecting with the different people in all of our lives. The features built into Google+ include:
- Circles: You share different things with different people. But sharing the right stuff with the right people shouldn’t be a hassle. Circles make it easy to put your friends from Saturday night in one circle, your parents in another, and your boss in a circle by himself, just like real life.
- Hangouts: Bumping into friends while you’re out is one of the best parts of going out and about. With Hangouts, spontaneity hits the web. Whether you’re home in your pajamas or hitting the streets with your mobile phone, video hangouts let you bring up to 9 people into your world. It’s the next best thing to everyone being there.
- Search: What was that restaurant your friend was raving about last week? Who’s got some good tips on ballroom dancing? What’s it like to be at the World Cup? Search brings you updates from your circles, news from around the web and public Google+ posts, giving you instant access to the topics you care about and the people who care about them along with you.
- Games: Google+ has a game room. Play poker, build a new civilization, humiliate a pig, or just click wildly at anything that moves. When you do something worth talking about, it’s easy to share it just with the people interested in your gaming updates. Beating a friend’s high score is always a good excuse to say hi.
- Google+ Pages: Create a Google+ Page to represent your organization across the web. Build a message and a brand that people can discover on Google+ and in their web searches on Google.
- Mobile: Access all of the features of Google+ from anywhere, plus some fun new ways to share:
- Instant Upload: If you opt-in, every photo and video you take on your phone uploads automatically to a secure album in the cloud.
- Messenger: Making group plans? Turn multiple conversations into one simple group chat.