Susanne Botschen, the founder of mytheresa and Theresa, a high end luxury fashion shop in Munich speaks of her passion for fashion. Botschen refers to her passion as an intuition influenced by her lifestyle, travelling and watching people on the street. Melissa Faber Castell comes to the stage to join the discussion and ask Botschen about the value added of having mytheresa.com additional to Theresa. Botschen says that their consumers value this foward thinking as they were als the first to open their store with D&G 30 year ago. The aim is to offer the clients the best mix of everything combined with a touch of Europe. Melissa ask who the mytheresa women is and Botschen says that the woman is very cool. They also started a brand new project with fashion ambassadors worldwide starting with Alexa Chung. Final question of Steffi: What would you advise me to wear next year. Botschen replies: " Everything is allowed."
To link your Twitter account with your DLD profile, we need you to enter your DLD Email and Password. You only do this once.
To link your Facebook account with your DLD profile, we need you to enter your DLD Email and Password. You only do this once.
Mentioned in this live blog
All DLDwomen13 Blogposts
- Creative Collaboration
- Sleep as a Risk Factor
- Why We Love Dogs, Eat Pigs and Wear Cows
- Learn, Learn, Learn!
- Workshop: The Art of Screwing / Die Feine Art des Vögelns
- Avian intelligence: Innovation skills in tool-using New Caledonian crows and parrots
- Brands Go Social
- How Does Biology Drive Behavior
- Everlasting Love?
- Workshop: "Family Planning for the LGBT Community"
- Passion for Fashion
- Glamour Patterns
- How to Trigger Female Entrepreneuship
- Let's Start Up - Guide to Your Own Business
- It's About Choices - From Contraception to Social Freezing
- Please Walk on the Grass - the Art of Getting Lost and Finding Yourself
- Decisionmaking - Why You Can't Always Get What You Want
- Hurdles of Philanthropy
- Africa Connect
- DLDwomen Impact Award 2013
- Innovation Made in Europe
- Workshop: "Build a Community"
- Images Leading the Way
- Power & Leadership in Changing Times
- How Helping Women Helps the World
- Workshop: "How to Win Men’s Support for Change"
- Forget About Old Boys' Clubs
- Where are Marla Zuckerberg, Mary Jobs and Joan Bezos?
- The Female Quota - A Success Story?
- Workshop: "Living without Fear"
- A True Romance - Digital & Luxury
- Is Media Ruling Our Self-Perception?
- The Athena Doctrine
- Diversity Beyond Gender
- Workshop: "We All Have a Voice. We Just Need to Find It!"
- The Power of Words - A Storyteller's View
- Protection of Personal Data – A European Wake Up Call
- Demo - Detect Your Thoughts, Feelings Emotions!
- Demo - Track Yourself!
- Future of Work - Germany meets Silicon Valley
YOU MIGHT LIKE THIS:
Kim Polese: “To unlock AI’s true potential we need systems that can explain their decisions”