Satya Nadella (Microsoft) was interviewed by Ludwig Siegele (The Economist) about the future of Artificial Intelligence.
• The difference between AI and Artificial General Intelligence: simulating the world versus simulating the brain and the judgements it can make
• Microsoft's competitive differentiation doesn't come from their capabilities but from their sense of purpose and identity
• Satya Nadella on their intelligent personal assistant Cortana: It knows you, your world and helps you get more done
• Striving to building AI that augments human capabilities and that creates more trust in technology
• Microsoft aims to democratize AI especially in education and health
• Nadella wants Microsoft to be an ethical AI company: If asked, he would say NO to building a registry for muslims