To link your Twitter account with your DLD profile, we need you to enter your DLD Email and Password. You only do this once.
To link your Facebook account with your DLD profile, we need you to enter your DLD Email and Password. You only do this once.
Fixing Education For The AI Age (co-created by CognitionX)
In collaboration with CognitionX - A Community & Search Engine for All Things A.I.
A.I. is emerging at an incredible speed and will impact every aspect of life - driving unprecedented levels of automation. In this panel, we talk about the following topics:
· Future of work - What skills will still be valuable and what changes must be made to the curriculum in order to prepare students and what skills will existing professionals need to attain?
· Shortage of teachers - We have a massive shortage of qualified teachers. What can A.I. do to help? How can it provide more leverage to those that we have?
· Disadvantaged learners - How do we use A.I. to enable those who can't afford a good education or have learning difficulties to get the best education?
The panel will be hosted by Charlie Muirhead, Founder & CEO of CognitionX - A Community and Search Engine for All Things AI and will feature the following panelists:
· Dr. Rose Luckin, Professor of Learner Centred Design at the UCL Knowledge Lab, who recently co authored Intelligence Unleashed: An argument for A.I. in Education.
· Conrad Wolfram, physicist, mathematician, and technologist, is the Strategic Director and European Co-Founder/CEO of the Wolfram group of companies. The Wolfram Group specializes in pushing boundaries at the intersection of computation, mathematics, and knowledge.
· Jürgen Schmidhuber - Director & Professor at The Swiss A.I. Lab IDSIA and President at NNAISENSE, which aims at building the first, practical, General Purpose A.I.
Tabitha Goldstaub, Co-Founder Project Placed which is an online platform that places computer science students with companies to complete experience-based learning modules during their curriculum