To link your Twitter account with your DLD profile, we need you to enter your DLD Email and Password. You only do this once.
To link your Facebook account with your DLD profile, we need you to enter your DLD Email and Password. You only do this once.
Benedikt Schmaus is a leading practitioner in digital strategies for Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting business. He is a Managing Director Strategy& Germany, based in Frankfurt. As a member of the Consumer and Retail practice, he focuses on building digital capabilities and digital transformation for retail clients and global consumer goods manufacturers.
His key areas of expertise include:
- - Build-up of digital capabilities
- - Digital transformation for consumer and retail clients
- - Development of digitally enabled customer experiences, sales and marketing strategies, cross-channel strategies • Organizational and cultural transformation
- - Cost transformation
- - Build-up of a new digital unit for a European tourism company
- - Development of an omni-channel strategy for a large German telecommunications client
- - Turnaround and digital transformation of a leading French multichannel fashion retailer
- - Digital transformation of a German multi-category retail client (fashion, furniture, electronics), focusing of organization and culture
- - Setup of a global digital organization for a leading consumer electronics company
Some of his recent client assignments include:
Benedikt Schmaus earned his diploma degree in economics at the European Business School in Frankfurt. He further studied at Richard Ivey School of Business, University of Western Ontario, London/Ontario, Canada, and at Universidad Argentina de la Empresa, Argentina. Benedikt Schmaus joined Strategy& in 2002.